Karen has addressed groups small and large, companies and associations, in the US, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia.
To discuss what is most useful for your organization, contact Karen at +1-802-734-5477 or email Karen: email@example.com
- No Dumbing Down™: A Leader's Guide to Organization Growth
- Strategic Positioning: A Dynamic Framework to Determine the Future of Your Organization
- The Growth Gap: Closing the Space between the Present and Potential for Organizations
- You Can Have it All - If You Don't Do It All Yourself
- From Startup to Grownup - and Back Again: How to Utilize Best Practices from Both Stages
- Align Your Stars® Don't Just Marshal Your Resources, Align Them for Peak Effectiveness
- Leading from the MetaZone: How CEOs Build Better, Bigger Organizations
Most companies aren’t getting the maximum value from the execution of their business strategies, according to Karen D. Walker, president and principle consultant at Oneteam Consulting, a global expert at exploiting unrealized organizational growth potential.
As an early employee and vice president at Compaq Computer Corporation where she was responsible for creating $1 billion in global infrastructure, Walker has a unique perspective on how to grow companies.
“The core problem is that there is a gap between where organizations are now and where they want to be. Leaders need to create awareness, strategy and action to close that gap,” said Walker.
Growth Gap, A Talk by Karen Walker
This element is focused on creating awareness of what is possible. Too often we spend our time focused on what to do before we have considered the broad variety of options available to us. Look forward to your goals without being constrained by the obstacles.
In this video, Karen shares her strategies that both her Fortune 500 and tech clients such as Lancope, ChoicePoint, Witness Systems (Verint), nCourt and QASymphony have found powerful and effective.
Past Speaking Events
The Atlanta CEO Council #OBISeries | Talks by Karen Walker
The Atlanta CEO Council #OBI Series focuses on one big idea with insights into ideas, technology and current issues delivered by thought leaders in a variety of disciplines.